Returns or exchanges are available for items purchased directly from Newberycricket.com within 30 days from date of receipt. Please see below for specific conditions for return/exchange based on specific product categories. Return/exchange is not available for clearance items or personalized products (i.e. BatBuilder or N Series Personalization cricket bat). We do offer a one year warranty on all of our products. For more information on our warranty policy and process please visit our warranty page.
To initiate a return or exchange please email email@example.com and title the email “return items”. Once the return is approved, you will receive return instructions via email.
- Apparel, Bags, and Protective equipment
- Item must be in new condition and include all original tags
- Item must not be washed, worn, or altered
- Protective Gear and Shoes
- Item must be new and unused and include all original packaging
- Item must be new and unused INSIDE all original packaging
- Customized items (engraving) are not eligible for return or exchange
- Cricket Bats
- Non-custom bats only
- Item must be new, unused, and un-altered
- Custom Pro wood bats are not available for return or exchange
- Clearance Items
- No returns or exchanges are available for clearance items
The returns address is
Newbery Cricket USA, 409 CAMARS DRIVE, WARMSINTER, PA 18974
With all returns, you must add your name, contact details, order number and the instructions on how you wish to proceed. If you do not add your details you may be at risk of not being contacted.